* Have a firm handshake .
* Look people in the eye.
* Sing in the shower .
* Own a great stereo system.
* If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
* Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday .
* Always accept an outstretched hand.
* Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
* Avoid sarcastic remarks .
* Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery.
* Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out .
* Lend only those books you never care to see again.
* Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have .
* When playing games with children, let them win .
* Give people a second chance, but not a third .
* Be romantic.
* Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
* Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
* Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It's there for your convenience, not the caller's .
* Be a good loser.
* Be a good winner
* Wave at the children on a school bus .
* When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
* Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born .
* Keep it simple.
* Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
* Don't burn bridges. You'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river .
* Live your life so that your epitaph could read, No Regrets
* Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the one's you did.
* Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped you .
* Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.
* Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes .
* Begin each day with some of your favorite music.
* Once in a while, take the scenic route.
* Send a lot of Valentine cards. Sign them, 'Someone who thinks you're terrific.'
* Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
* Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m.
* Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job .
* Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
* Make someone's day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you .
* Become someone's hero.
* Marry only for love .
* Count your blessings.
* Compliment the meal when you're a guest in someone's home.
* Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.
* Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them .
* Don't expect life to be fair.