Friday, July 21, 2006

LOVE

Alone I came in this world,
Alone shall I leave;
Living life such
That I rest in peace.
I never believed in it,
Didn’t have a drop of faith;
May be I feared what if
It turns into hate.
Then I saw her
& she made me change;
I felt I was in it,
Until, it conveyed.
It makes you go mad,
Makes you go against.
When senses prevail,
Leaves you in pain.
I was patient,
Had no haste.
Maybe I was eager,
Not to let it waste.
I had times and memories,
Which I still cherish;
But breaking into pieces,
Is what she relished.

I made promises
And broke them too;
But I remained honest,
Couldn’t she too?
When I knew,
She never had it true;
I was broken,
Numb, demoralized too.
I was lost,
Needed directions to;
Thanks to my pals,
They helped me see through.
Still I wonder,
What made her do that?
Living away from parents
Was a fault I had?
Little does she know,
Who said she can’t break;
Left me with pieces,
Too hard to make.

I guess I deserved it,
For all the hatred I got.
Cause I changed my stance,
Which I should’ve better not.
Now I learnt
The new lesson of life:
Stand by your belief,
Wrong or right.
But sill I feel
I want to see her glad,
Such is the power of LOVE;
Makes you smile,
Though you’re sad.

--AlokS

No comments: